Variationen: Rot-Gold oder Platin
The Sauterelle à lune perpétuelle is the most precise phase of the moon indication ever built in a wristwatch. It made it into the Guinness Book of Records. It is also the most precise phase of the moon by some margin: Approximately 2.045 million years.
The runner-up, by the way, is Andreas Strehler’s predecessor Sauterelle à lune perpétuelle with its precision of 14’189 years. Technically, the Sauterelle à Lune perpétuelle 2M is based on the Sauterellewhich Andreas Strehler presented last year. Like the Sauterelle, the 2M has Andreas Strehler’s unique remontoir d’égalité. This provides a constant supply of energy to the escapement.
- MOVEMENT: Calibre Sauterelle Lune 2M, hand winding, 162 parts, frequency 3 Hz / 21‘600 A/h, 32.0 x 30.0 mm, height 5.9 mm, 25 jewels, patented
- remontoir d‘égalité, double
main springbarrel, edges bevelledand polished by hand, fully decorated movement
- CASE: 18K red gold (
- DIAL: Massive silver / sapphire rim
- HANDS: Blue steel or gold
- STRAP: Hand-sewn alligator leather strap
- BUCKLE: 18K red gold (