A stunning modern take on a classical style. Strongly inspired by canonical sportscars and manufactured with the latest technology of the clockmaking world, Indianapolis Speed Twin is Alessandro Rigotto’s view on how a racing pendulum clock should look: a timekeeper in a clean, minimalistic and rushing style, where every detail, material and design solution have been carefully selected to convey a sense of drive, adrenaline and dynamic energy. This timekeeper fascinates with both its powerful mechanical DNA and the diversity of designs.
- Blue anodized
- Mirror-polished stainless steel arbors, run on ball bearings
- One-side pushing extremely asymmetric crutch
- Mirror-polished stainless bushes welded to the crystal plate
- Mirror-polished stainless steel lasered day indicator
- 2⁄3 second Invar pendulum, steady to temperature changes
- 5400 beats per hour
- High gloss lacquered Carbon
fibrewooden case with aluminiumbrushed inlays Extraclearcrystal with dark blue tissue inlay decorative panel
Dimensions: 85 x 85 x 18 cm (X-Y-Z)
1 CommentAdd Yours →
May I know the price?