Price Range (inkl. VAT): < 5.000,00 €
Height: 72.5 cm
Width: 23.5 cm
Depth: 11.5 cm
Regulator R 1690
Our new wall clock is a combination of traditional clock craftsmanship and contemporary design.
The case is manufactured in dark cherry wood with fine metal inlays.
- all glass is bevelled
- wooden surfaces are manually lacquered following several intermediate sandings
- on special request this regulator can also be manufactured in other colours.
This clock is the first model featuring our recently developed cable driven movement HMW111 with 1/2h strike. It features a finely decorated dial and thermally blued steel skeleton hands.
- Cable driven movement HMW111 with 1/2h strike
- strike shut off
- power reserve 1 week
- 16 ruby bearings
- solid movement mounting bracket
- pendulum suspension mounted to clock’s back panel
- extremely robust movement to achieve the ultimate in reliability, longevity and easy maintenance.
- all screws are stainless steel.
- movement plates are precision milled and rhodium plated.
- solid diamondcut pendulum bob, the pendulum rod is a single-piece carbon fibre tube to minimize temperature dependence.