from the TAKTO Collection
- Graham escapement.
- Pendulum rod made of Invar, a metal alloy with a very low thermal expansion coefficient, with compensation tube for temperature variation.
- 24K gold-plated gears and pinions.
- Charge autonomy: 7+1 days / Charge reserve: up to 5 minutes.
- Spring loaded.
- Suspension spring.
- Stainless steel arbor, revolution on 15 ball bearings.
- Aluminum bob lens.
- Bearings attached and adjusted directly on the crystal structure via computer numerical control (CNC).
- Takto® Tool Kit includes: certificate of authenticity, instructions and tools for assembling and maintaining the product.
- Crystal glass structure, 12mm -thick discs.
- Weight 30 kg
- Diameter 660 mm
- Depth 230 mm
I am founder of Archides Uhren GmbH, the only specialist Clock Shop in Austria. We love to work with small, highly individualized companies as the member of the AHCI are. We continuous have products of Matthias Naeschke, Sinclair Harding, Philippe Wurtz, Peter Wibmer, Pita Barcelona and Konstantin Chaykin in our store.