The ultimate dive watch: water resistant up to 5000 meters.
Two patented systems for a water-entry free case: Pita-TSM (Time Setting Mechanism) and Pita-RT (Remote Transmission). No crown, no back cover, no weak points.
Pita-003 Movement (featuring our two patented systems), allowing time setting under water.
8.2mm thick rounded polycarbonate crystal. No seal joint between crystal and steel case, maintenance-free.
Modular case construction. Star-shaped second hand featuring a chromatic depth meter. Inverted rotary bezel with 120 positions for timer function.
Available in Titanium Grade 5 (TiAl6V4), 45% lighter than Stainless Steel. Optional Black DLC coating.
Assortment of bezels, dials, hands, straps and buckles to choose from. Customizable.
Pita Oceana 2011 Titanium Edition: numbered and limited to 99 units
Case dimensions: Ø 43 mm, height Oceana 2000 18 mm, height Oceana 5000 21 mm. Strap 22 mm.
- Movement Pita-003 Movement
- Patents Pita-TSM (Time Setting Mechanism) and Pita-RT (Remote Transmission)
- Water resistance (meters) 5000
- Case material Titanium – Grade 5 (TiAl6V4)
- Case finish Brushed, Black DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) Coating
- Crystal material Polycarbonate
- Crystal height (mm) 10
- Dial Black with White Super-Luminova
- Watch hands White Super-Luminova
- Strap Customized rubber strap, Leather, Shark
- Strap width (mm) 22
- Total limited units 99
- Warranty 2 years
- Diameter (mm) 43
- Height (mm) 21
- Weight (gr.) 132