- Graham escapement.
- Pendulum rod made of Invar, a metal alloy with a very low thermal expansion coefficient, with compensation tube for temperature variation.
- DLC-coated gears and pinions (low friction coefficient).
- Charge autonomy: 7+1 days / Charge reserve: up to 5 minutes.
- Suspension spring.
- Elements with a reduced weight: 2,4 kg drive / 6,5 kg bob lens.
- Regulation by small weights.
- Stainless steel arbor, revolution on 15 ball bearings.
- Bearings attached and adjusted directly on the crystal structure via computer numerical control (CNC).
- Takto® Tool Kit includes: certificate of authenticity, instructions and tools for assembling and maintaining the product.